Tuesday 12 October 2010

B.A Workshop Post Production 12th October 2010

Today we had a workshop with Susanna and Jake. It was mainly to show the benefits of retouching, it was a long but productive day where I learnt how to make further additions to pictures and blend the colours so that these additions look natural. The more I learn about post-production techniques, the more I don't mind looking at the near perfect images in fashion magazines. Over the last few years I have seen the Before and After so many times that I know all is not as it appears. I was, true to form, a little distracted by the fact that the model looked like Katie Waisel from the X factor and Jake the photographer/retoucher looked a bit like Leonardo Di Caprio, now that he has some hair anyway. Pretty sure when he taught us Photoshop in year one, he was bald.




No comments:

Post a Comment