Monday 22 November 2010

Deadline Day for Research Planning!

True to form I was scrabbling about and making last minute changes up until hand in :)

I honestly believe that even if I had a year to write this document that I would still have been changing bits here and there right up to the end. I think that's the nature of this essay. It's 'ideas', a collection of theories and studies that you may, or may not undertake. It's been the general assumption that all the ideas we have put into this 2500 word document will have to be scaled down immensely, as often our plans are far too big for our word limits. Some of the topics I want to cover would require more of a phd time limit and word count, so I am prepared to reduce the aims and questions greatly come new year when we are introduced to our dissertation tutor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment