Tuesday 26 April 2011

Final Tutorial for FMP

Today I had my final tutorial with Emmanuelle prior to the hand in of my dissertation on the dreaded Friday 13th :S

Luckily I feel that I have managed my time well and although I still have some editing in places and some areas of each case study to finish, I feel confident that this can all be done in time!

A few aims for my dissertation now are to cut out the emotive chatty language i.e the opposite of here :)... I am also going to research The Messel dress collection in detail as Emmanuelle thinks this would be a great exhibition to include in Case study Two with regards to clothing that is passed down within families. The women of the Messel family kept their dresses beautifully preserved and there are examples from six generations within the family. One that I am analysing in further detail is the wedding dress (above) that was worn by Anne Messel in 1925, yet remains in perfect condition today - apart from a lipstick stain which luckily for the benefit of my dissertation tells a great narrative!

No comments:

Post a Comment